Sunday, July 26, 2009

Europe 2009: Amsterdam (Saturday, July 25)

This is just the sex parts of my European trip report.  For the rest of the report from this day, click here.

Went to the Argus, Dirty Dick’s, and the Eagle.  Met up with Robert, a guy from Haarlem I had been chatting with online.  He tells me that the religious government is cracking down on things in Amsterdam, that it isn’t as wild as it once was.  Plenty wild to my inexperienced eyes, but I take his point.  He also said Dirty Dick’s is likely to close soon, because the building foundation is rotten.  Always a shame, but that bar was quite empty for a Saturday night(to my eye), so maybe not a huge loss.

I sucked dick upstairs at the Web in the afternoon; I got off but he didn’t.  Sucked dick in the dark room at Dirty Dick’s; we both got off.



Updated on February 5, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment