Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Europe 2009: Amsterdam (Monday, July 27)

This is just the sex parts of my European trip report.  For the rest of the report from this day, click here.

I bought myself a new nose ring at a piercing place.  It’s a staple with rectangular edges and points, like an inverted trident without the middle tine.  Kind of cool.

I ran into Dael and Kev again at the Argos.  I sucked and got fucked in the dark room, But not by Dael and Kev this time.

Checked for the missing nose ring at the Eagle’s lost-n-found, but no luck.



Updated on February 9, 2010
I proceeded to lose the new nose staple in Denver in September, either during play at the Denver Eagle or during wild sex in the hotel room.  We couldn’t find it later, so probably at the Eagle.
Updated on May 12, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment