Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Zealand 2010: Sydney to Auckland, and Auckland (Friday, February 12)

This is just the sex parts of my New Zealand trip report.  For the rest of the report from this day, click here.

I was pleased to find that New Zealand threading on plumbing matches U threading; I had brought my shot nozzle just in case and was able to use it, which makes clean out a lot easier!

After going to the leather/bear bar Urge, I went to a club called Lateshift.

Lateshift is a sex club, with one of the best mazes I’ve ever encountered.  I kept finding new alleys and rooms all night!  I sucked and got fucked by a guy in rugby gear with a really thick cock.  Sucked another guy, then got into an assplay session with Roy, who I had chatted with earlier at Urge.  And then, when I was winding down, I sat in a barber chair in one room and started to beat off.  Very quickly, a hot guy came in.  He sucked my dick, ate my ass, made me suck his dick, and then fucked me in a couple different positions.  Very hot time.  After that, he wanted to sit with me in the TV lounge and cuddle a while, but I had to tell him no, that I had to go (because it was still 3 hours later for me, internally, and thus after 5 am to me); this hurt his feelings a bit, alas.



Updated on March 8, 2010
Added links.
Updated on June 2, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment